בס'ד
ידל

יום שבת, ינואר 21, 2006
  Apple Script is Shomer Shabbat !!
So I was looking to the documentation for apple script and I fond a sample code that is very interesting.

set theDate to current date
if (weekday of theDate) = Saturday then
    display dialog "I shouldn't be working today!"
end if

it appears that apple is encouraging its developers to be shomer shabbat.  
 
Comments: הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home

I do NOT necessarily endorse any of the ads here from google. If you see any inappropriate ads please leave a comment to a post with the URL of the ad

בס'ד

Please be aware that most of the time I have no idea what I'm talking about, so please follow the links and read the original articles.

*"Extremism is the perfection of the topic. One who waves the banner of moderation and hates extremism, is in the same camp as liars or imbeciles..."
The Chazon Ish

התמונה שלי
שם:
מיקום: Israel
Locations of visitors to this page
ARCHIVES
יוני 2005 / יולי 2005 / אוגוסט 2005 / ספטמבר 2005 / אוקטובר 2005 / נובמבר 2005 / דצמבר 2005 / ינואר 2006 / פברואר 2006 / אפריל 2006 / אוגוסט 2006 /


Powered by Blogger